Report a Pothole

The City of Miami Public Works Department fixes potholes on paved surfaces.

Step 1.Make Sure the Pothole is on a City Roadway. 

Potholes on driveway surfaces and approaches are the responsibility of property owners.

Step 2.Report the Problem.

Call 311 to report the pothole, please have the direct location/address available to the best of your ability.

Step 3.We Will Fix It.

Thank you for reporting this pothole, it will be addressed as part of maintenance for your area.