Report Flooding

Do you want to report flooding in the street, sewer/storm drain, or otherwise, and need some help (likely from a recent storm)? The City will respond to these issues as quickly as possible.

Keep in mind:

  • If this is an emergency, please call 911. 
  • To use this service, the flooding issue must be within City of Miami limits.
  • This service does not apply to flooding inside your home.
  • If the water is continuously going down, this is likely not flooding or a clogged drain, and you likely do not need to report it.


Confirm Location

We can only respond to issues within The City of Miami. If you are unsure/are simply reporting something you see, the map below will help - the red outline is the City Limits.

We'll need the location of the flooding, regardless. 

View City Map

Step 1.Take a Photo, if Possible

A visible photo helps us confirm the location and determine who will need to address the problem. 

Step 2.Report to the City

Flood Report Form

Step 3.We Will Respond

The City (and County if necessary) will review your report, address the problem and respond to you with an update.