About Mini Dump
The City of Miami, Department of Solid Waste, Mini Dump Facility is open for all City of Miami residents to dispose of their bulky items and yard trash. The Mini Dump Facility is open six (6) days a week, making it easy and convenient for residents to discard large items right away.
LOCATION & HOURS OF OPERATION
LOCATION: 1290 NW 20 STREET
HOURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM MONDAY - SATURDAY
CLOSED: Sunday, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. & Christmas Day
- ONE (1) PROOF OF CITY OF MIAMI RESIDENCY (Florida Driver's license or Florida ID).
- A MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) TRIPS PER DAY ALLOWED (Each trip is no more than a pickup truck load).
- WILL NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: VEHICLES WITH COMMERCIAL MARKINGS, DUMP-TYPE OR PANEL TYPE TRUCKS, COMMERCIAL TRUCKS OR VANS OR MATERIALS FROM COMMERCIAL CONTRACTORS.
Do's and Don'ts
- HOUSEHOLD TRASH ex. household furniture, dresser, dining table, chairs, sofa, mattresses, large empty boxes, etc.
- HOUSEHOLD ELECTRONICS ex. computer monitors, printers, scanners, fax machines, keyboards, laptops, TV's, VCR & DVD players, cellular phones, small kitchen appliances such as toasters, toaster ovens, blenders, mixers, etc.
- WHITE GOODS ex. large appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.
- AUTOMOBILE TIRES ex. up to four (4) automobile tires with NO RIMS
- CLEAN YARD TRASH ex. tree cuttings, yard clippings, shrubbery and hedge trimmings, and leaves and grass (bagged)
- HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE ex. kitchen garbage (food), plastic containers such as milk,water, detergent, shampoo, aluminum, steel, and glass food containers.
- CONSTRUCTION & DEMOLITION DEBRIS ex. roofing materials, drywall, sand, rocks, metal fences, patio decks, remodeling debris such as kitchen cabinets, room doors, floor and wall tiles, floor carpeting, bathtubs, toilets, Jacuzzi, etc.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE ex. cylinders, propane and oxygen tanks, flammables, chemicals, pesticides, incandescent and flourescent light bulbs, dry cell batteries, lead acid batteries, etc.
- PAINT CONTAINERS ex. household and commercial paint, paint containers, paint removers, paint brushes, rollers and equipment, etc
- AUTOMOBILE PARTS ex. window or auto glass, vehicle batteries, engine oil, radiator fluid, gasoline tanks, cylinders and drums, auto engines, vehicle parts, vehicle tire rims, etc.