The Planning department is requiring all applicants requesting changes to the Zoning Atlas to attend Pre-application meetings by September 6, 2019. Staff will be available for meetings from August 12, 2019 through September 6th, 2019. Schedule your meeting by contacting 305.416.1400 or sending your request to email@example.com. Consider scheduling your Pre-application meeting now, as staff may not be able to accommodate last-minute requests.
IMPORTANT: All submittals must be initially submitted by September 9, 2019, as pre-screening approvals will end at 4 p.m. on October 7, 2019.
You must take the following documents to your Pre-application meeting with the Planning department:
1) Letter of Intent
2) Analysis of proposed zoning change. This must address how your proposal meets criteria of Miami 21, Article 7, Section 18.104.22.168 (a and f)
3) If you are applying for a Future Land Use Map (FLUM) amendment, address how your proposal is consistent with the Miami Comprehensive Neighborhood Plan (MCNP)
4) Zoning map of the surrounding area
5) FLUM of the surrounding area
- After you've been pre-screened, you'll hear from the planner who has been assigned to analyze your submittal. They will conduct a site visit and request any additional information needed (i.e. traffic study, etc.).
- The Planning staff will finalize their analyses and batch stamp documents for public hearing. NOTE: Planners cannot assign hearing dates.
- Only individuals who have documents with a "Staff Review Complete" stamp through ePlan may request a hearing with Hearing Boards.
- Contact Hearing Boards staff at 305.416.2030 to request an appointment to review your stamped documents and receive additional information.