Deadline to register to vote for the General Municipal Election and Run-Off Election is as follow:
- October 4, 2021 - Deadline to register to vote for General Election
- October 18, 2021 - Deadline to register to vote for Run-Off Election
There will be 1 Official Ballot Drop Boxes available at each of the 7 Early Voting Sites. The Drop Boxes will be accessible via drive-thru and walk-up.
- General Election Early Voting: Saturday, October 23, 2021 through Sunday, October 31, 2021
- Run-Off Election Early Voting (if required): November 12, 2021 through November 14, 2021
Vote-By-Mail Information (VBM)
Per state law, any voter who wishes to have a mail ballot sent to their home must submit their request no later than 5:00 p.m. on the day specified below. Requests may be submitted to Miami-Dade County Election's office.
- General Election: Last day to request VBM is Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- Run-Off Election: Last day to request VBM is Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Miami-Dade County Supervisor of Elections Department is located at 2700 NW 87th Avenue, Miami, FL 33172 and will be open until 5:00 p.m.
Note: If you receive a Vote-By-Mail Ballot for the General Election – no need to request one for the Run-Off Election
If a voter forgets to sign their vote-by-mail envelope or their signature does not match, state law allows voters the opportunity to submit an affidavit to cure their vote-by-mail ballot. The affidavit must be completed and submitted to the Miami-Dade County Elections Department, along with a copy of their identification, by 5:00 p.m. on the second day after an election (November 4, 2021).
Vote by Provisional Ballot
Provisional Ballot - A person casting a provisional ballot shall have the right to present written evidence supporting their eligibility to vote to the Supervisor of Elections by no later than 5:00 p.m. on the second day following the election (November 4, 2021).
Voter Information, Voter Information Guides, and Precinct Locator
Know where to vote - It’s important that all voters view their assigned voting location before going to the polls.
Tuesday, November 2, 2021 – On Election Day, polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and voters must go to their assigned voting location. Voters whose polling place are changed will be notified by mail and signage will be placed at the original location redirecting the voter to the new location, consistent with Florida Statute.
- Precincts / Polling Place List - CITY OF MIAMI (updated list coming soon)
Become a Poll Worker
Make a difference in your community and be a Poll Worker.