Housing Commercial & Loan Committee 12-20-2019 - Posted (11-20-19)
Housing & Commercial Loan Committee Meeting
December 20, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
City Hall, Commission Chambers
3500 Pan American Drive
Miami, Florida 33133
The City of Miami Housing & Commercial Loan Committee will conduct a public meeting including general business, policies and public hearing items related to the Community Development Block Grant ("CDBG"), Home Investment Partnerships Program ("HOME"), Miami Forever General Obligation Bond and other City of Miami funded programs.
Discussions/recommendations pertaining to the following agenda items and any other matters that may come before the Committee:
- Discussion/recommendation pertaining to the loan forgiveness for Mr. and Mrs. Louis Mellison’s for the 1981 Urban Development Action Grants (UDAG) Loan #625373
- Discussion/recommendation pertaining to the approval for the Short-sale for Juan A. Mesa and Yamira A. Diegus
- Discussion/recommendation pertaining to the loan modification for Martha Roker and Mary Bennet
- Discussion/recommendation pertaining to the de-obligation of $14,999.99 in HOME funds from Martin Fine Villas, LLC, for the Martin Fine Villas Apartments project.
- Discussion/recommendation pertaining to the consent of additional funding by Senior Lender up to $2,000,000 to cover additional costs to Liberty Square Phase One, LLC, for the Liberty Square Phase One project.
Interested individuals are encouraged to attend this public hearing. The meeting site is accessible to the disabled. Requests for special accommodations may be directed to the Department of Housing and Community Development at (305) 416-2080 no less than three (3) business days prior to the public hearing date.