Open with Restrictions
Normal operating hours are in effect - check your local park.
In order to limit person-to-person contact within open parks, the following rules are in effect and are being enforced by Miami Police officers and Park Rangers:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times unless:
- Engaged in an organized (permit issued) sport activity; in this case, mask is worn up to and immediately after play time
- Age 2 or younger
- Playgrounds and Fitness Courts are open for use with mindfulness of maintaining social distancing/6ft distance from others.
- Health and Wellness activities (ie. boot camps & yoga classes) are permitted through the issuance of a Health and Wellness Permit – call (305) 416-1300
- Basketball, Volleyball, and Racquetball Courts are open for public use. Pickup games should be limited as much as possible and masks are required.
- Parks remain recommended for leisure/passive use by individuals or immediate families.
- Birthday parties, barbeques, picnics and gatherings of any other kind are strictly prohibited.
- Restroom access is limited – standalone restrooms are open for public use. Currently restrooms within recreation centers have not reopened.
- Water fountains remain closed.