Office Space Reopenings
Office Space: Reopening on May 20
- All visitors and tenants must sanitize hands at time of building entry and wear facial coverings while in the building.
- Ensure there is single point of entrance (exits shall not be locked or obstructed).
- Offices with cubicles or open space designs shall establish the minimum 6 feet of social distancing required; or install physical barriers between workstations (e.g., plexiglass partitions) to ensure distancing.
- Call centers with multiple employees utilizing the same consoles shall establish alpha/bravo shifts and clean and sanitize equipment between shifts.
- Signs shall be placed outside and inside elevators and other common areas (e.g., restrooms, breakrooms) to summarize key messages: restrictions to capacity, distancing, use of facemasks.
- Medical offices shall have separate entrances for those with medical issues.
- Play areas and gyms shall be closed until such areas are open via Emergency Order declaration.
- CDC signage shall be located at the entry, lobby/waiting area, elevators, escalators, restrooms, tenant entrances mandating social distancing and proper hand washing/sanitizing.
- Visual/physical markings shall be installed on floor and areas to accomplish distancing and arranged waiting areas to allow for proper social distancing (e.g., for check-in and elevators).
- Use of common conference rooms, lunch rooms and other common areas shall be limited to reduce the gathering of large numbers of tenants or visitors.
- All high touch surfaces shall be cleaned and sanitized in common areas, including railings, seats, ATMs, kiosks and elevator buttons every two hours; discontinue use of common drinking fountains.